We focus on employment law in the broadest sense of the word. We advise and litigate in employment related cases and disputes, particularly in matters involving reorganisations, individual and collective dismissals, non-competition clauses and works councils.
Our employment lawyers regularly organize masterclasses and lecture at universities and other educational institutions. They also publish articles in legal journals and industry specific publications.
– Employer/employee liability
– Employment and intellectual property
– Employment and privacy
– Employment conditions
– Collective legal advice regarding termination for business economic reasons
– Non-competition clauses
– Individual and collective termination
– Works councils
– Transfer of undertaking, protection of employment (TUPE)
– Reorganization and restructuring
– Social security
– Statutory director
– Incapacity to work and reintegration